This emergency kit is built for 2 people and one dog. We like it because it includes safety goggles and respiratory masks. In the event of a fire, one of the hardest things to manage is getting through the ash in the air.
Emergency Zone Urban Survival Bug Out Bag 72 Hour Kit WITH Dog Pet Emergency Kit Add On (2 Person)
Amazon Product Description
- These products have a 5 year shelf life: 24- 4oz. Water Pouches, 12 – 400 Calorie Food Bars (4800 Calories), 20 Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- Light and Communication: AM/FM Radio with Headphones and Batteries, Rechargeable Squeeze Flashlight – 3 LED flashlight, 30 Hour Emergency Candle, 12 Hour Emergency Bright Stick, 5-in-1 Survival Whistle, Box of Waterproof Matches
- Shelter and Warmth: 2 Emergency Survival Sleeping Bags, 2 16 Hour Body Warmers, 2 Person Tube Tent with Rope, 2 Emergency Ponchos with Hood
- Tools: 16 Function Knife, Pair of Leather Palm Work Gloves, 2 – N95 Respirator Dust Masks – NIOSH approved, 50 Feet of Nylon Rope, Safety Goggles, Sewing Kit, all of our kit items are packed securely in a resealable, waterproof storage bag
- Additional: 2 – 24 Piece Deluxe Hygiene Kits (Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, 9 Wet Naps, Soap, Shampoo/ Conditioner , Dental Floss Pick, Twin Blade Razor, 5” Black Comb, 4 Maxi Pads/ Bandages, Washcloths, Shave Cream), 6 Pocket Tissue Packs, Guardian 65 Piece Deluxe First Aid Kit, Notepad, Golf Pencil, Deck of Survival Playing Cards, Infectious Waste Bag
What do you do when you get your small emergency kit with dog supplies?
After you get your emergency kit, add to it. You’ll also need:
- Tools to help you navigate in the event that GPS and cellular networks go down.
- 2-way radios in case the cellular networks go down.
- Your passport, birth certificate, and social security card.
- Clothing for at least 3 days.
- Medications and medical information.
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) contact card.
- Your dog’s vet records.