This kit is for cats only. It includes everything you need to grab your kitty and run when the time comes. We love it because it includes a cat litter box and comfort items. Both are key to creating a safe-feeling environment for your cat while you’re moving around.
Emergency Zone Cat Survival Kit: Deluxe Bug Out Bag
Amazon Product Description
- NO ONE LEFT BEHIND: our pets are more than just animals, they are family. Most people know they should have an emergency survival kit for themselves, but when a disaster strikes what about your furry family member? Make sure you are prepared to protect EVERYONE in your family.
- PHYSICAL NEEDS: a good deal of human food is poisonous to cats, and access to water can be very limited during a disaster. In this kit, you will get food, water, an emergency blanket, and many other items to help meet your cat’s physical needs.
- SECURITY: like people, animals get scared. Having things to distract your cat can help put them at ease in an unfamiliar environment, so that is why toys and a blanket are included in this kit.
- CONVENIENCE: instead of running around trying to gather what you can for your furry little loved one, we have conveniently complied the essentials that your cat will need in an emergency. There is even a carrier for your cat to help bugging out be a breeze.
- FIRST AID GUIDE BOOK: in addition to first aid supplies, we also provide a guide book to help you prepare your pet. In it you will find useful information about additional items you may want to add to this kit, basic first aid in case you need to treat an injury, and how to create an emergency plan.
What do you do when you get your cat emergency kit?
After you get your emergency kit, add to it. You’ll also need to make sure you have your cat’s vet records, especially their vaccination history. Many pet-friendly lodging choices require this kind of documentation before allowing a pet to stay in their facilities. Exceptions are usually made in the event of a natural disaster, but it’s better to be prepared.