This family emergency kit has everything you need to evacuate your family in the event of a fire. We like it because it includes jumper cables and everything you could need if you end up traveling a long distance after you evacuate. It also includes goggles and respiratory masks, which are key to combat the ash in the air.
Guardian Survival Family Trip Road Emergency Kit, Red Duffle Bag
Amazon Product Description
- These products have a 5 year shelf life: 9 – 400 Calorie Food Bars (3600 calories), 24 – 4 oz. Water Pouches , 20 Water Purification Tablets – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water, 24 oz. Water Filtration Bottle
- Light and Communication: 30 Hour Emergency Candle , 12 Hour Emergency Bright Stick, Multi-Function Auto Guardian Flashlight, Dynamo 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight, 5 -in-1 Survival Whistle, Box of Waterproof Matches
- Shelter and Warmth: 4 Emergency Ponchos With Hoods, 4 Emergency Survival Blankets, 2 Warm Fleece Blankets, 2 Person Tube Tent with Rope, 4 16 Hour Body Warmers
- Tools: 50 feet of Paracord, 16 Function Knife, Safety Goggles, Sewing Kit, Infectious Waste Bag, Pair Leather Palm Gloves, Fix-a-Flat Tire Inflator, Reflective Triangle, Tow Rope – 10 ft., Three Bungee cords, Oil Funnel, Car Battery Jumper Cables, Compact Multi-Function Shovel, Portable Cooking Stove (includes Fuel Tablets), 16 oz. Steel Cup, Blue Tarp 6′ x 8′, Roll of Duct Tape, 4 N95 Respirator Dust Mask – NIOSH approved
- Additional: 4 Hygiene Kits, 4 Pocket Tissue Packs, Note Pad, Golf Pencil, Deck of Survival Playing Cards
What do you do when you get your deluxe family emergency kit?
After you get your emergency kit, add to it. You’ll also need:
- Tools to help you navigate in the event that GPS and cellular networks go down.
- 2-way radios in case the cellular networks go down.
- Your passport, birth certificate, and social security card.
- Clothing for at least 3 days.
- Medications and medical information.
- In Case of Emergency (ICE) contact card.